Sometimes I wish that academic disciplines asserted their dominance over one another by holding medieval style battles because “FOR SCIENCE” is a great battle cry, but then I remember that like most scientists I’m out of shape and asthmatic so that wouldn’t go well for us…
Q:Vampire, werewolf, witch and mummy xx
- Vampire:Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
This would depend on who offered it and if there were any conditions, and if I would be alone. If I were to be immortal alone, then no…I wouldn’t take it. The idea of spending an eternity by myself is depressing as Hell. If there were conditions (I.e. had to kill a person or something like that), then no…I wouldn’t do it.
- Werewolf:If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
That is easy — my husband. He gets me better than anyone and I enjoy his company.
- Witch:If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Hmm… I’d get rid of terrorism in all of it’s forms.
- Mummy:If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
A couple people might, but by and large, very few people would notice.
need more potoo on my blawg
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?